The stock market can seem overwhelming to beginners, so we have compiled a short list
of how to get started in our market game.
1. Study some of our Frequently
2. Read a good stock market book.
See what affects stock prices.
Take this online course.
3. Practice trading with our free
Virtual Stock Exchange.
4. Open an online
5. Transfer some money into your online trade game account.
6. Research some stocks using websites
and newspapers. See what stocks to buy.
7. Buy stock in one or more companies that meet
8. Monitor your stocks and market conditions for
the best time to sell.
Keep in mind that most beginners lose some money the first
few times they trade stocks. There is a learning curve involved,
so hang in there. It is often said that you should trade
using money that you can afford to lose. That helps to avoid
bad decisions based on emotions.
Check out our stock game!
Our virtual stock exchange will help you learn how the market works!